Effective date: March 31, 2015
Champtime provides a sports photo and video sharing service for our users, which consists of an app and a website (the “Service.”)
By using our Service, you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post media and content, including photos, videos, comments, biographical information, and other related content to our Service, which is shared publicly. This means that other Users or visitors may view and search for this content via our Service.
1. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information:
- Your username, password, and email address when you register for a Champtime account. If you select to log in via Facebook or Twitter, we will also collect an authentication token.
- Biographical information that you provide for your user profile, including your profile photo and bio.
- User Content, including media (photos and videos), favorites, likes, dislikes, and comments that you post to the Service.
- Users you follow. If you choose, you can search for other users to follow on the Service. This information is part of your public profile.
- Teams. If you choose, you can create and / or follow teams on the Service. This information is part of your public profile, and teams you create become part of the permanent database of Champtime teams.
- Metadata. When you post media to the Service, metadata may be transmitted and stored along with that content, including geotag, from which we use Google’s Places API to derive latitude and longitude.
- Tags. When you tag media on the Service, you may tag that media as you see fit to make it more searchable.
- Device ID. When you access the Service using the app, you may choose to subscribe to push notifications. We will collect your Device ID to register your device and send notifications to you.
- Analytics data. We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools aggregate such data and cannot reasonably be used to identify any individual User.
- Log file information. Each time you access a web page or app screen, your web browser or the app make a request to a web server for data. Web servers record log information about each request, such as IP address, browser type, URL, etc. These logs cannot reasonably be used to identify any individual User.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Make it easier for you to log in to use the Service.
- Make it easier for you to find users, content, and teams, such as searching for nearby teams.
- Send you content that you may be interested in, such as new media uploaded to a team that you follow.
- Monitor, improve, and test our Service.
- Track metrics, including number of visitors and usage patterns.
- Diagnose and fix problems with the Service.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Champtime without your consent, expect as noted in this Policy.
We may share your information and information from tools, including cookies, log files, device identifiers, and location data with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Champtime or its Service Providers maintain facilities. We use commercially reasonable security and safeguards to help keep the information we collect secure. We are not responsible for the security of other organizations.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
All information you share with our Service is public, so please use discretion.
If you choose to use our notification service, you may unsubscribe from our notifications at any time from within our app. Under My Profile, select Settings, and then opt out of the Service-related notifications listed.
If you wish to terminate or deactivate your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please note that Champtime and its Service Providers may retain information including your profile and uploaded content for a commercially reasonable time for backup purposes.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Champtime does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow them to register for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will remove that information as quickly as possible. Please contact us at email@example.com if you believe that we might have any such information.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US
8. CHANGES TO OUR POLICY